Why precast pole BASES beat site-poured pole BASES:
- A more controlled pouring environment ensures increased durability and consistency of your final product.
- Precast poles are built exactly to your specifications every time.
- Peace of mind from defects and blemishes in the field lead to long-term savings for the contractor.
- Poles can be installed on almost any schedule, and contractors won’t have to wait for concrete to arrive, risk having short loads, or wait for the weather to clear.
- Our pole bases are easy to install. We use the latest and safest ALP Lifting Pin Anchor System.
- Conduits are embedded in the base with conduit openings along the sides and the top for easy wiring connections and a great finished product.
- Customizable options available including grounding wire, grounding conduit, chamfered edging, multiple conduit configurations, flanged bases, and more.
Specifications & Sizes Vary
- Typical diameters are 12", 18”, 24”, and 30”, with other sizes available upon request.
- Square bases are also available and also vary in width and height.
- Heights usually range from 24"-120".